Did you go to your prom?

i didn't go to mine I kind of wish I did though. did you get to go? did you take a date or just with friends? and if you didn't go why didn't you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, no I did not. I was a social outcast at the time. I mean, more by choice, I just didn't identify with the masses.

Strangely enough, my weirdest memory of high school is noticing girl's feet. I'd always space out in class and one thing you notice is all the girls dangling their shoes. Painted toes are so feminine, I don't know why, it fascinated me.

People always come down on us foot guys, but seriously, it's not our fault. The weirdest little things in life can impact you in big ways.

Yup, for some reason, that's my weirdest high school memory. It was like being in Junior High and discovering boobs for the first time ^-^

What Guys Said 23

• We don't really have those here per se-but I did not attend the equivalent as I was vilified throughout high-school and as a result the female students had an irrational dislike towards me; although I am also told that many were captivated by my brooding/dark persona but I was perhaps a little too distant for them to approach me/speak to me. Either way I didn't feel the need to go so I stayed home, did some homework, blasted some death metal and was overall pleased with a productive evening.

• I didn't go. Those times were the Dark Ages for me.

• HELL no. I wouldn't be within a mile of that. =P

• No, there was one at my school(proms are more of an American thing though)

I didn't really want to go and none of my friends were

it nearly got cancelled because nobody was apparently coming

• I didn't go because I thought and still do that prom is stupid. I was actually working on prom night.

• I never went to any of my school dances. All the annoying preps were there. F***that!

• I didn't go to mine. The cost of renting a tux, tickets, dinner, all that crap was way too expensive, and I wanted a new computer. So you can see where my priorities went.

But, in hindsight, if I had to do it over again, haha, I still wouldn't have gone because that computer was badass for its time.

• Yeah, I went. I'm not much of a dancer though. I just got pressure from my peers. "Oh, you'll regret it!" I had a date. Asking her was the most creative thing I had ever done (I'm not that creative.)

• I didn't go to mine because of family reasons that actually frustrates me to think about. But yeah, I wanted to go.

• I went with a girl I REALLY liked at the time. Ended up dating her later on for 6 months. Got dumped over the phone without a reason. Plus I was sick the whole time at prom. Wish I didn't go. That money for a prom bid and a tux rental and dinner and flowers could have been used for better things. Even setting it on fire would have been a better use for it.

• yep I went to mine, I got to dance with the girl I had a crush on all through high school and she is now married

• yeah I did, with my friends cause I didn't have a date, and I didn't enjoy my time like I was supposed to, I realized that the next day

• Yeah, I went to prom. A girl who had a major crush on me asked me to go with her, so I did.

• No, I was pretty socially inept in high school.

• no I didn't go but I got asked by several ppl...i don't like dancing

• No I didn't go to my prom :\

• Hell no. Didn't miss much anyway.

• Went by myself wish I didn't go

• No. I'm glad I didn't. No date, I don't dance, I'm not paying for fancy clothes for one night, etc.

• its in the plans, so yup :)

• I went,I enjoyed

you missed one of the greatest day of your life

• lol @ prom being one of the greatest days of anyone's life. I took one look at the price of going, and said "not a chance."

• probably no-one accepted to accompany you to prom

• no I don't think its the greatest days. honestly I'm not a girlie so yea I wish I whent but at the same time it doesn't really matter/..

• Nope I didn't wanna pay to go watch other people make out/dance and have fun

• No I was at a party with kegs of beer. a live DJ. and a lot friends enjoying myself while others went to prom. After they were done with their school event they came to our party. =)

• ahaha same here1 I didn't go to prom but I shure did party...

• =D

What Girls Said 15

• I didn't go to mine.

But it's not really such a big deal over here.

And it would have cost a ton, and I didn't see the point in spending out for one night in a room with a bunch of people, half of which I don't get along with. I wouldn't have had a good time, I've better things to look back on and remember high school by.

• I didn't go, because it didn't sound fun and I didn't like most of the people at my school. I don't regret it at all, haha. The next day, I had to hear about all of the "drama that went down" -_-

• Yeah, I went. A guy friend of mine asked me, it was really fun.

• I went to mine with a bunch of friends. Only two of my friends had dates and one of them got stood up. It really wasn't that great.

• Yup,I went(20yrs. ago. lol)it was OK..went with a dude I didn't care for(his Dad was friends with my Dad). I was promised dinner--didn't happen. Instead,on the way home we watched a truck burn on the highway:o

• i didn't go to mine but I went to someone else s

• I went last year and I plan on going this year, but honestly it's not as great as the movies depict it to be...I mean it was fun, but nothing amazing happened and frankly I thought afterprom was much more exciting

• I went to both my Jr. & Sr. prom with my high school boyfriend. It was pretty fun, small school so everyone was pretty close. I went to pretty much every dance offered (homecoming, winter dance, spring homecoming, etc.).

• No, I didn't. I really didn't have a real high school experience.

• I didn't go to mine, I got bullied at school so it would have been a nightmare lol.

• I did go. I went without a date, just tagged along with some friends. It was still very fun. :)

• Yeah, I did. I regretted it cos it sucked balls.

• i did not and it is a regret

• No, I never went to any of my high school dances. I had better things to spend my time and money on.

• no what a waste of time and money! I went out with my firends and we had our own party! XP HAHA It was great! Lol