1) ass

2) boobs

3) nice legs

4) nice legs, ass, toned stomach but no boobs

please help:P

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Traditionally guys prefer the "hourgass" figure, which means soft, and a little on the thick side, with exaggerated curves. Lately however there has been a growing trend for girls to be more athletic, and most guys can equally appreciate a girl who is toned, sleek, and defined with smallish boobs as much as a curvy hourglass girl. Most more toward one than the other (which one depends on the guy) but most will appreciate both.

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• I've always preferred legs over anything else. If a girl has great legs, nothing else really matters to me except her face. But since you put such a great package together on number 4, I'll take that since I do enjoy the other two aspects as well. I think boobs are overrated, and if a girl looks great in her body, then it doesn't matter about the boobs. Even if they're small, so long as they're proportional to her body or if she's in really good shape then she's still gonna be smoking hot.

0|2
    0|0
  • MOST IMPORTANT: Personality, Character, Loyalty, Virtue, Morals, Values, Loquaciousness, Studiousness, Romance, Femininity with a Tom-boy Spirit .

LEAST IMPORTANT: 34a/b top with 42/44 hips and legs with no straight lines or flat spots.

0|0
    0|0

I much prefer small boobs and a toned stomach, to huge boobs and a gut.

0|0
    0|1
  • lets see a girl has to have an ass... boobs have to be proportional not too big or too small but legs are really sexy its too hard to pick one... so I'll say 4 because it has 3 out of four

0|0
    0|1
  • its a tie between a phat booty! and some nice tits!

0|0
    0|1
  • If I had to choose I would go with boobs!

0|0
    0|1
  • im gay.

1|0
    0|2
  • Boobs then ass, but legs are also important because they have to coordinate with ur ass. a nice firm stomach is a bonus.

0|0
    0|1
  • First I look at at a girls face then I look at the girls ass, and then at a girls boobs.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.