Have you ever had your volume really low, then had someone try and initiate chat with you?

That happens to me all the time. Initiating chat with me seems to futile, I never notice until an hour later.

Most Helpful Girl

• not really. I mean it's a pop up right...

• A tab on the bottom of the screen comes in and displays a number. Once you click on the tab, you can see what they said. At least that's what happens to me.

What Girls Said 10

• No, I must say I listen to bands like KoRn so I am full blast :)

So I am fully aware most of the time of a chat *bing*

Lol has this happened recently?

• Yeah, happens all the time. Or, I'll open GAG or Facebook, then open a ton of other tabs and forget about it, and don't notice someone tried to talk to me until hours later. Oops.

• I have my music blasting, but if I have my headphones on I can always hear it. Since I'm used to doing MSN all the time

• uhh, yeah I guess that's happened before.

• One time, lol, I was on my phone (like I am now)& forgot I opened a second window & signed onto chat (mobile meebo) so my friend was IMing me & I didn't know because I was browsing the site in the other window...then messaged him Lmao...then I finally opened the other window lol & there were tons of IMs...& he's like, "WHY are you ignoring me on chat but you sent me a message?!" :D oops.

• has happened, yeah.

• Yep, a few times.

• I just kept ignoring them though,.

• i don't go online here because some guys on here are pervs.

• Yes yes yes! That just happened a while ago and I didn't notice until now.

What Guys Said 2

• Meh. Sometimes.

• I'm never online soo...