Girls, What would you want a guy to do in this situation?

I met this girl when I transfferred schools and I grew to like her. I recently realized that she doesn't like me back. and to be honest I don't really want to date her anymore for other reasons. This past weekend I was alone with her roomate and it turns out that everyone and their brother knows that I liked her( including the girl) and now its just really awkward between us. Should I text her and clear the air or just work on being friends. I don't want to come off as creepy.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• lol deny deny deny. just work on being friends.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• It's really not a big deal. If you want to be her friend, then just be her friend. It will make it creepy by telling her something she already knew.

• dont worry, its not creepy, I think its would be kinda sweet. clear the air but don't go like, "I LIKE YOU! CAN THIS NOT BE AWKWARD!" so just startt with a hey and just see what happens. it kind of reminds me of what happened to me a year agoo

What Guys Said 0