Call him or wait? So what's up with him?

So I guess we been texting, Kay point is asked him to skype last night but basically he was really tired so he said that we would skype tomorrow..Then the next day he texted me good morning so now it's later and the day so now it's time to skype now I texted him but, no text back and he usually text back that second and he's online on skype right now what to do should I video call him or wait what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I read this "question" three times and still have no idea what the point is.

• K..The point is that he said that we were going to skype today but, when I texted him he didn't respond..but signed on to skype so should I video call him or no?

• He told you something and didn't follow through. He blew you off. Move on and find someone to like who isn't a liar.

What Girls Said 3

• call him!

• wait for him, you made the last contact.

• Um, video call him. If he dosen't respond back...just wait until he contacts you.