Is this considered cheating?

My boyfriend, while I was on vacation with my family back in July, finally just admitted to me that he kissed a guy while I was gone. The only thing is that he's not gay, he just did it for fun. Is this still considered cheating?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's a liar, if not also a cheater.

What Guys Said 4

• Wait, he kissed a guy for fun and he's not gay? wow times sure are changing. back in my day when you kissed someone of the same gender for enjoyment, you were gay or at least bi

• if it really was for a joke then no that's not cheating

• Once a cheater, always a cheater! ;)

• guys don't kiss each other for fun/jokes. bitches do that. I think your Boyfriend needs to come out of the closest.

What Girls Said 3

• yes

• I personally wouldn't because I've kissed girls for fun before and it definitely hasn't meant anything.

• i think there are hardly guys who would kiss another guy just for fun if their are not gay!

but if he is really sure that he is definitelly not gay I wouldn't consider this as cheating