Told girl off via text?

ok so right now I feel kinda bad and awful for what I did but at the same time I'm relieved and glad it happened. here's the story: OK so at school at the bench me and my boyfriend sit there all the time since were the first ones there at school in the morning. and its fun, sweet and romantic, we have a GOOD conversation (just me and him one on one <3 ) and we laugh, joke insult each other, we just have good fun since were alone at the bench, its just me and him. but as soon as 7:15 am comes a girl sits and joins us, and my bonding time with my boyfriend suddenly stops. when she sits with us he basically just turns his head and talks to her which makes ME FEEL LEFT OUT. its like I don't exist when she comes around, and of course I want that bonding time with my boyfriend alone, I don't want anyone interrupting it :/ .. but as soon as she shows up BAM! they have thier own conversation , and of course I want my bf's attention, but I basically feel ignored :( ... this keeps happening everyday now (since she's a new girl at our school) and I've been just getting fed up with it, I just want my boyfriend to know I'm WAITING FOR HIM TO TALK TO ME! I feel basically left out when she comes sits with us on the bench and the fun between my boyfriend and I is no longer there, its been happening everyday , and he's my boyfriend I really hate feeling left out :/ he should at least include me, or just focus on me only, and NOT make me feel left out (she even sits so close to him! its like they look like there the couple it drives me nuts and she doesn't even talk to me, she says only a hi but her main focus is on him). so one day someone nice enough gave me the girls cell number! so I texted the girl these exact words: "Please stop sitting by me and my boyfriend, I deserve his attention, he's my boyfriend and not your's I should be getting his attention not u, so pls don't sit by us anymore this text is just a warning before you hit my bad side, and next time you cause my boyfriend to act like I don't exist you won't be receiving a text message as a warning" I said those exact words to her by text! and it worked she just walked right passed us and she did not sit by us again. anyway I kinda feel bad but at the same time relieved (knowing I don't feel left out again).. did I do the right thing? would you have done the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• you shouldn't say bad things about yourself. you're hurt, you're not psycho. that's normal to be hurt BUT you need to keep busy so that you can live your life and be healthy about it.

he's moved on. so should you.

you can do other things to make yourself feel beautiful like getting a make over done or shopping or just hanging out with friends.

i just went through a break up a few months ago. and what did I do? I just stopped all contact with that guy. I went shopping, got a hair cut. I got my make up done. everything you can imagine me doing, that's what I did. that's why you need to move on and just be happy with yourself. don't stress out over one stupid guy. cheers.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah. if he threw you away, he's not worth any of your time. the only way this is going to get better is with time I'm afraid... and time slowly passes. I would say its better to avoid these kinds of situations, ie finding him flirting with other girls... ick. what I'm basically trying to say is avoid him. lol. that and shut down your brain when you think about him. for example when I start thinking about a girl I don't want to think about, I either purposely think about her flaws, or do some pointless task in my mind, such as squaring 2 over and over xD.

hope that helped~!

• *sighs*. this is a more complicated situation than it seems. mostly because the new girl is new... she doesn't feel like she belongs... and kinda needs someone to talk to. so on that regard I don't think its a good thing. on the other side, if its obvious you two are in a relationship- intruding on that is just wrong. so there its a good thing.

so... yep. dunno... xD. but regardless, don't think of the past, but look toward the future.

What Girls Said 1

• damn girl, you've got balls. I totally see why you would do this, feeling left out is horrible. I think the better thing to do though would have been to tell your boyfriend how you feel. ask him to include you too. what's done is done though so don't worry