What to do in this long distant relationship? Please this is an emergency..

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 9 months now, and we've fallen in love... but my only issue is that.. I only get to see him every once in a while during the month, because I have school and he has work and his work schedule doesn't help out so much in the situation. I have work also, however I'm able to get the days I want off. My boyfriend not so much. So my OTHER situation is this guy I met at work, he admitted to me that he liked me. I mean I talk to him and got to know him and I kinda flirted with him but not so much, when it started getting to the point where I haven't seen my boyfriend in about 6 weeks now.. basically since my birthday and now I don't know what to do! I'm starting to like the guy at my job now.. I just don't know what to do.. I don't want to let either of them go..I'm just so confused! Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets not focus on what is right and what is wrong in this situation, rather, what option do you prefer.

You should reflect on what do you want, a convenient guy who you are attracted to, or a guy a distance away that you get to be intimate with rarely?

Personally, I like being happy all the time, and I hate spending gas money to see my date.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0