Girls how would you like this for a first date?

If instead of going out for lunch or a movie, I just invited you over to my place to play video games? lol

Fun? or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• my 2 cents. dates that maximize face time and talking are the best, expecially at the start cause you want to build a connection as quickly as possible. Movies is terrible for this reason, I mean it is an easy no pressure date but not very memorable or interesting.

For example my first date with my ex was a trip to the beach. We went by train it is about an hour ride and we were opposite each other the whole ride. It was memorable because we got lost twice, and when we got there it started raining, making it a good excuse to get closer and finally to escape into a pub.

Anyway I think videogames are great fun but it doesn't really do anything romantically or memorably. It is something you could be doing with your guy mates just as much as with her. Any that's is just my 2 cents.

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah, that would be fun, you might be disappointed with my gaming skills though lol.

I'd be cool with it, it'd be more relaxed and probably a better way to get to know someone. Better than seeing a movie at least, since no one talks much during those.

• As much as I love video games, I don't think I'd feel comfortable going to your house on the first date :P now, if we went to an arcade...

plus, I'd like to get to know you without all the temptation of absolute privacy ><

• I'm not really into video games, mainly cause I've pretty much never played them. But I'd be willing to learn. :P It sounds fun, better than the movie or lunch dates. You can't really talk during a movie, and I don't WANT to talk during lunch, you know? I want to eat.

• i think that would be a lot of fun, but a lot of girls might be uneasy thinking youd try to get them to go to your bedroom IF you know what I mean

• True... hmmm... maybe if it was during the day time...

• if it was mario wii then yes, I will play with you for HOURS

• Going to an arcade would be better. It may be less awkward. I don't think I'd go over to a guy's place on the first date just in case he's like, nutty or something. (I'm not saying that YOU'RE nutty lol)

• That'd be heaps of fun, as long as the games were good and there was lots of junk food involved :3

• omg fwk yes! lol that would be fun! and with some beers and games I would play for days! movies aren't so fun on first dates its boring. and a waste of 2 hours.

• No. I would feel uncomfortable about that to just go to someone's house I don't know and play video games. how about going out somewhere for a walk, play pool, go bowling mingolf etc. this is where you get to know the person and form connection.

• that'd be a really fun date. not on the first date, though.

What Guys Said 1

• It's a good idea, but you don't wanna suggest being 1 on 1 at your house right away. Girls assume negative things pretty easy.