Is this a typical "no call"?

I met this guy a few weeks ago through a friend and later bumped into him somewhere else. I asked him out. We all had a good time and he seemed really into me. We went out again & ended up making out pretty intensely. I saw a lot more of him over the next few days and we'd talked about doing something on New Year's Eve and I haven't heard from him since. I gave it 2 days after New Year's to see what would happen but he didn't answer when I texted or called (once each). He seems relatively genuine and down to earth but I still don't know enough about this guy to know what's going on and it's driving me crazy.

I have a hard time believing he's not interested because of the way that he acted when we were together. I'm hoping he's just been busy or didn't feel like talking. What do I do now? Any insight?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've called and texted... that's the most you can do. He's got your number and if he was interested he would've contacted you. No one is that busy unless you're donald trump to not be able to spend 3 minutes to text someone back.

In the end, he's probably not interested. Move on hunny buns!

What Guys Said 1

• Did you ever consider that his phone could be dead?? I mean I know that I lose my charger on the occasion and if he only has your number in his phone then that might be a reason he hasn't called or texted back!! I would say to try in a couple days and see whats up!!

What Girls Said 3

• If the chemistry was as good as it sounds, I would be curious too. Maybe he got swept up in something else, someone else, or maybe he is in a position where he can't communicate (maybe got hurt or something).

Any friends in common that could shed some light?

• Mostly likely, girl, he wasn't really interested like he thought he was. he may have acted like it but that doesn't always means he's into you. Some guys will tolerate a girl and do things to make her think he really likes her and then when y'all are separate from each other, never calls. Clue: He never called. He's not busy or if he was, he would have made the time to call or see you.

So, forget him. Move on. Know that if a guy is really into you he will not wait to call you any longer than 2 days. And there's no If, Ands, or But's about it.

• I disagree with the idea that there is a hard fast rule about a guy calling you in 2 days if he likes you. We are talking about life here, and many things could happen to you to prevent you from talking to someone within 2 days

• Joecollege, I understand what you are saying, but if its been 2 days or more and he never calls, most cases, he is not that into the girl nor thinking about. Like I said, no matter how busy a guy gets, he could take the time to make a call. its not hard.

• He's not that into you... move on!