If you are on a date and you notice your date is getting noticably bored?

Do you start getting discourage or does that take a hit on your ego at all?

Anyone feel the same like SnackG and me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm on a date I don't think I would notice that sadly. If I did I would definitely get discouraged. I'm probably already discouraged about trying not to f*** up my first day ever anyway.

What Girls Said 7

• Do you start getting discourage or does that take a hit on your ego at all? No.

Then again that's never happened to me but if it did I would just bail out no discouragement or ego hit at all couldn't care less if he was getting bored.

Anyone feel the same like SnackG and me? Probably just not me.

• So...what would make a good date Pixie Playmate? Hang Gliding? Pizza in the cemetery? (this is one that I did) Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas? Scuba diving in Grand Cayman? (another one that I did) ...would you like to fly a figher pilot & kill people? Sex in the hot tub? (I aven't tried that one yet) Would you like to hop freights with me? I could still do it..need some pain killer but...or had you prefer the Symphony?

• A good date is anything that holds my interest.

I've hang glided on my own.

Pizza in the cemetery I did for a group thing with kids not a date. I do teddy bear picnics.

I went to Las Vegas for an impromptu wedding for a girl.

I already scuba dive in my free time.

Virgin so no sex in a hot tube I have seen my friend f*ck in a hot tub..I got out quick no interest in sitting in their cum.

I would like to fly a fighter pilot & kill people. LMFAO Hopping freights sounds cool.

• yes I would get discouraged and probably try less even to make them more interested. I would just chalk it up as a loss

• i just take it as we're not compatible and our personalities don't click, I shouldn't have to please someone or try to impress them, I'm just gonna be me and if theyre bored well time to go home then there's someone better suited for me out there

• If they are getting board! Then I say "next" ha ha that just means we are not meant to be! And it's a good thing to to find out sooner rather than later! It's not a big deal! : )

• I would ask him if he would like to go home or something of the sort, but usually my date is hardly ever bored with me :)

• It would make me want to leave..or smack them:p

• I would love to be smacked by a Mississippi Queen! (:

• I think he's a boring individual, I try not to make people bored most of the time.

What Guys Said 6

• this has happened to me a few times, I just stop talking all together, I'm on a date to have a conversation and to get to know somebody a little better, its not my job to entertain them.

• If I notice my date is getting bored.. I might as well finish the job until she falls asleep. Then I'mma silently excuse myself and have her wake up with the check.

• I'd be more like, 'Wow! I wasn't aware I was THAT boring. Check please!' That wouldn't be cool. If that was the case, it would suck on either account.

• id just try to liven the mood

• no..just drive faster...much faster...another trick that works...every time they ask a question..just say "what?" If you say this enuf times..pretty soon they go away..by the way...if windowpane is involved..this is also an excellent strategy...(:

• End it quickly, say you have to go somewhere, there is a TV show coming on, or you don't feel good... Believe me the last thing you want is to make your date feel uncomfortable!