Would you text a guy first?

Ladies, I know that there's a pseudo rule that the guy should text the girl first. However, would you text a guy first (not as a first time text, but if you've been talking to the him regularly) to start a conversation; or would you wait for him to contact you? The reason that I'm asking is because I went on a date with a girl last week, and the date went well. When I contact her, she responds and everything, but she never contacts me first. Should this send me an alarm, or should I just continue to be the first one to say something?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't unless he's my friend. If a guy wants to contact me he can. I find texting really dull though, just call her.

What Girls Said 5

• I usually never initiate a conversation. Unless the guy is a friend, and I'm comfortable enough around him. But with like my crush I apply this rule: 'If I text you, I miss you. If I don't text you, I'm waiting for you to miss me.' Lots of girls feel the same way, yours probably too. So if you want her bad, you're gonna have to get her. By saying something first.

Good Luck! :)

• i do, but sometimes its hard to come up with things to talk about and I don't want to feel stupid [: maybe that's how she feels

• i will wait for a bit to see if he will text me first sometimes but normally if I wanna talk to a guy ill talk to them first

• I wouldn't I look at like "if he wants to talk to me he will"

• I definitely would. I'm really not interested in games like 'oh I'll only text him when he texts me!' But I know that there are a lot of girls like that. Continue talking to her and see how it turns out

What Guys Said 0