What would you do if a guy/girl just handed you there number?

Lets say you find them attractive and they walk up to you and handed you there phone number. I'm not so much referring to a total stranger but someone you interact with daily. How would you feel about it? Would you call them? If your a guy and are accustomed to making the first move. Would it be a turn off to you if a girl just handed you her number? Would you think less of her?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I would call then.

• i would probably call/text them just to see what's going on, and try to start a friendship

• Does that mean that you feel she's being to forward?

• Oh damn you must be hot! I know I act very immature for my age, lol. Just having fun. Anyway it's good to know that it's not a turn off. I'm older but new to the dating scene so I'm trying to learn.

• i am not bad looking by any means if I do say so myself.

• I would definitely call if I found her attractive.

• This happened to me recently...

And we have been dating ever since. =)

• she would stand out... someone to remember for sure

• a guy would call, a girl...id say shed probably throw it away but I can't be sure

• I may or may not call him it depends on the guy if he's cocky then I would definitely throw it away.

If he seems nice I would call him. You never know what can evolve.

• the fact that he may have givven his number to other 30 girls doesent put you off?

• Oh yes it would. That's why I said if he's cocky I wouldn't. But you bring up an excellent point because he may not come off as an idiot and still may be one.

What Girls Said 2

• I would be surprised if he just walked up and handed me his number. I'd probably text him or call him, depending who he is. if he's a friend, and I'm attracted to him, I wouldn't hesitate to call.

• I would either give them a call or text if he was cute