Why didn't guy reply to text?

Unexpectedly I slept with a guy I really liked on the third date. TBH this is actually really soon for me as it never happened before and I was incredibly drunk as well. To follow-up, he did text me the day after to say it was nice to see me. Then the day after I texted him back but all the messages are very casual and jokey(no flirting involved). Then yesterday I texted him in the morning and he didn't reply the whole day. Tbh this is def not like him because he has always texted me back...I'm getting really worried now and I don't know what to do without sounding too needy.

What should I do:(?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing you can do but wait. Nota great idea to have drunken sex, doesn't ake a great impression. Guys assume you do that often.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you could talk to him about it. It has to be done some time and it might be a little awkward that you haven't said anything about it yet for him.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't worry if he likes you he'll stick around. Don't think too much and don't feel bad because you're already done it. Girl I slept with the guy on my second day of meeting him and he still stick around to torture me.lol Just don't bombard him with messages or phone calls, wait for him to contact you first.