Is he losing interests of am I just being paranoid?

At first when he would text me it would be sort of long and now it's barley one line long..Then sometimes he would text me first now he doesn't..What are your opinions on this?

• He lost interests.
  • You are just being paranoid.
  • Move on and find someone else.
  • Other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually my message lengths depend on what mood I'm in. If I'm awake and alert then I'll often blabble on with a text that is 2 or 3 messages long, but if I'm tired or sleepy or don't have a lot to say on the matter then yeah, the text will only be a short one!

Guys don't tend to think a Great deal about text ettiquette, it's more of a means to an end, and a cheeky one liner now and then can be a good thing!

About the fact that he doesn't text you first any more, it could just be a sign that he has gotten a bit too comfortable and doesn't feel the need to start talking with you because he knows you'll be dropping him a text! Just send him a flirty message and get the ball rolling again!

What Guys Said 5

• i think he is losing interest if this is the routine but some times you are really busy with something or preoccupied. do consider this in mind...

• He's over you.

• Just give him some time and allow him to explain, if you feel so.

• he's either busy or found someone better

• he lost interest

What Girls Said 2

• He lost interest in you and move on. My ex used to talk to me a lot and now when we text he only respond with lol and etc. I saw him text other girls and they are longer than that. Only time I get long texts from when he is mad and ready to yell at me.

• there are only ever 3 reasons why a guy will not text or call a girl theyre dating:

1) They lost interest/care less

2) physically away from the phone

3) completely preoccupied with something eg work, meeting, funeral,