Which one would you choose; The long love, or the very special new one?

I was wondering about this and thought you guys and gals might like to give your opinions; So which one is more romantic? To end up with the girl you loved for most of your life, the one that you never thought about somebody else except her/him and finally marrying him/her. OR To end up with a person you met finally; after seeing and getting to know and dating a thousand others, and finally you find this one person that you like most and decide to marry and live with the rest of your life... Which of the two cases would you consider more romantic?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would deffinantly choose the first one :) But the second one is also romantic...

What Girls Said 4

• I think the person I loved for most of my life, sounds like they'd be more of a soul mate :)

• Even if all along they never thought of you as more than a friend even when you confessed your feelings? *just wondering :p :p*

• Oh lol well if they didn't love me like that then I guess the new love :)

• Think I should change the question

• i would say the first one :) or the girl you never realized you liked/loved in that sort of way. and she was always just a friend and by your side girlfriend after girlfriend. I think that would also be romantic.

• I think being together for most of my life. I just like the high school sweetheart sort of stories

• The first one =) listen and watch this: link

What Guys Said 2

• Don't you admire the couples married for over 50 years more than any others?

The long love can be a very special new one, as you should never stop dating your partner - EVER!

You can never know everything about another, so keep special time for the two of you at scheduled times to keep that newness alive - that spark that is often remarked about.

• Thanks :) that was helpful :D

• This is coming from a divorcee, just so you know. ;) I get both perspectives. I prefer #1...as it starts as #2...

• It's always usually the last one nowadays my generation does know what love is lol.