I was flirting with him while I have a boyfriend. How to keep him from thinking you're a whore?

Over the summer I talked to this guy, Tyler, for a while. He stopped talking to me and went for this other girl that was a complete whore. She played him out by flirting with other guys while they were dating.

Just a couple days ago, Tyler started talking to me again. He apologized for everything and said he knew he made the wrong decision, and would do anything to change what happened in the summer and said he likes me again. I trust him and believe him, but I have a boyfriend now. I was flirting with Tyler a lot, and I know it's bad, I couldn't help it. I really liked him and was excited we could have a second chance. Tyler's gonna think I'm a whore now because I was flirting with him while I have a boyfriend. I don't know what to do. I really, really like Tyler. like more than I like my boyfriend. We've only been dating for 5 days. I think I might break up with my boyfriend for Tyler. I was planning on breaking up with him anyway. What can I say to Tyler to keep him from thinking I'm a whore? (Which I'm not.) Please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. don't do anything that could damage your rep. be discreet, don't flirt around with people who have big mouths or are in the same social circle/know each other.

2. don't be easy with him. I know that's your boyfriend but if you let him get it early on, in the back of his mind many guys assume if it was so easy for him to get it, that you are not very virtuous. some guys have no problem having fun with a girl and calling her a whore when they're done (b/c they always felt that way about her deep down), but feel that a non-slutty girl would never let him get it that easily anyway

3. don't dress overly sexual or inappropriate for the situation. you can look sexy but keep it classy at the same time. and don't try to look sexy at all in neutral environments.

i don't know if there is anything you could *say* for a guy not to think you're a whore, it's more about your actions and the things you DONT do

What Guys Said 4

• How would you like a guy to be dating you only until the next good thing comes along? Break it off with your boyfriend today and stop leading him on. In my opinion Tyler's a whore not you. Do you want to date a whore? He did excatly what your afraid of people will think you did and you did nothing wrong?

• Don't take any money for sex.

• dont be a whore

• Sleep with him. That'll show him you're not a whore.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should cut off contact with your ex. If I was in that exact situation, I would try to cut off all contact with my ex. why? ex's are ex's for a reason. I'd rather go forward than to go backward and obviously he chose a loser over me? and now he's begging to be back with me? forget it! you move forward and don't give a flying f*** what your ex thinks. that's what I would do because I KNOW I'm not a whore unless I slept around

• First you thought she was a whore, now you think you're a whore! stop using that word, and if you need to, use it only on yourself, not on other women, it makes us look bad if we say that kind of sh*t to each other.

• i think you should have broken up with your boyfriend BEFORE you started all the stupid flirting. you did say you were gonna end it anyways , I dn't see any reason for you to string your boyfriend along :/

anyways I don't thinkwhat you did would be classified as "whorish" people these days call girls whores for the silliest of reasons! and I don't see why tyler should think you are, I don't think a guy who REALLY likes a girl would think of her in those terms.

"I think I might break up with my boyfriend for Tyler." MIGHT? I think you should do it ASAP! cause you don't like him, you like tyler. please don't be a cheater, the world has enough of those :)