Unattractive and under mistletoe?

If this Christmas, you were at a party and someone unattractive caught you under mistletoe, wanted a kiss, what would you do?

Keep it in mind it's tradition and the may have seen you already kissing someone earlier, you'd have no excuse

Most Helpful Girl

• if I know them I'd give them a one armed hug and quick peck on the cheek. if I don't know them at all, or very well I would just keep it moving. it doesn't matter if they saw me kissing someone earlier, I don't owe them a kiss

What Girls Said 4

• It would be a really fast peck, but I wouldn't reject them because I mean if it were the other way around, I'd feel really low about myself if someone rejected me like that.

• I actively circled away from mistletoe at grandma's house as a kid.

In this case I may throw a Hershey's kiss at them from a nearby candy bowl.

• I would grab another person close to the mistletoe and throw them in my place and run away

• F*** tradition, I don't kiss random strangers.

What Guys Said 3

• ehh, only "party" I've been to that has a mistletoe is like a family reunion... ABSOLUTELY NOT! whatever you hear bout the south=untrue

• Start pretending to speak partial English and become very clingy.

• I don't care about tradition or hurting feelings, I won't kiss someone I don't want to.