I can't tell if she's being a tease or not?

OK so here we go. I've been talking to this girl for like a couple months and have gotten to really know her sorta.. (kiss, make out, hug, etc.) Even when I saw her and talked to her at this party last night she's like ohhh I miss you, how come you don't come over anymore? and I Haven't texted her in like 9 days. I get this vibe that she's just saying it and doesn't mean it. I want more out of this but its like she avoids me when I text her. ( I don't spam the sh*t out of people, I'll send one and never get a response for up to like 8 hours+ or near to none and it will be about something else ). I want to pursue her but just don't understand, I feel like I'm the only one putting in effort and getting none back. Am I getting played? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• she is an attention whore.

say it with me...

attention...

whore...

let her get her ego boost somewhere else. do not... do not reply to her messages from here on out and avoid her in person

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she thinks you are the one playing. I suggest talking to her face to face tell what you want and are hoping for and how you feel about the texting issue. If by the end of the convo you don't feel anything was accomplished or better about it then I would say move on.

• im told her phone doesn't get texts sometimes and acts wierd.. which I feel isn't the case.

• Well sometimes that happens depends on how old the phone is or the service. But yes agreed that is a bogus excuse. I always encourage talking about what is bugging a person because no one is a mind reader and everyone views situations differently. Having said that...there are plenty of fish in the sea. If it doesn't work with her oh well someone better is out there.

• even if she is interested, I wouldn't pursue someone who didn't show at least some mutual interest.

• she might be or she could just be waiting for you to make the move. just tell her how you really feel then you will know for sure where you stand.

• forget about her and move on

What Guys Said 1

• Is she hot? Dude she's probably used to all the attention from several guys if she is and she isn't shy. Is she shy?

If she's not shy and is hot you're gonna have to be much more assertive and "take her for yourself" basically. All this stuff about her contacting you just as much as you contact her only happens if you're the only guy she's got a shot with. You gotta take her out, tell her to meet you up so and so place, start f***ing her and get her wanting more and more of you and then next thing you know she'll be contacting you and wanting to spend more time with you.

Once you two have sex and you're good she'll want to see you more trust me.. right now she's probably getting f***ed by some other guy while you wonder why she doesn't call or text. You gotta show her how much of a man you are so go get her