I don't know which girl to choose?

OK, basically I really like this girl and I'm trying pretty hard to impress and all that. Normally I get along well with her, but it seems like something was blocking her. Now, here is the real twist. I suddenly realized that my crushes best friend has a thing for me. That would explain why my crush is leaning towards friendship because her friend is already going for me.

So, what do I do? I can't just straight up go to the girl who likes me and say, I'm not interested. Don't get me wrong, she is also a really nice girl, but she's not my crush! And I can't keep going out of my way to impress my interest because she will shut me down because of her friend.

I don't want to be the reason of ending a friendship, these two do everything together. So, is there a way that I can kinda give away that I'm interested to girl #1 (my crush) but not brake girl #2 (her best friend) heart? And without causing conflict.

I don't want to go for a girl when I have strong feelings for the other one.

Please help me out here.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• oh snap. well, I think you should go for your crush anyway. Just because another girl likes you, doesn't mean you need to consider her when your going into another relationship. IF they are true friends, there shouldn't be hard feelings. IF they aren't, then let whatever that needs to happen, happen.

Just pursue your crush and let their friendship handle it. is my suggestion

• You're obviously not interested in girl #2, so don't waste her time by asking her out. You can try asking girl #1 out when her friend isn't around, but it sounds like she won't go for it. I think you're right; if girl #1 dated you, it would put strain on her friendship with girl #2, so I don't think she will let that happen unless she's REALLY interested in you.