Significant other is a good kisser?

How important is this to you, that your significant other, is a good kisser?

Most Helpful Girl

• is not that important in my opinion, because that doesn't define a person you know, but its a plus if they do, but if it turns you off well telling them is a start, you just gotta be honest and tell them that ""maybe you should..." I mean it sounds cruel but if its your significant other it shouldn't be a bother is more like your comfortable enough to tell them..

What Girls Said 5

• I never really thought it was that important because every guy I had kissed was a good kisser. That is until I met the one. The first time we kissed I literally saw sparks. We have been together about a year and I still see them every time. It makes me want to kiss him all day everyday. The best part though is he feels the same with me!

• not a big kissing fan actually, its gross and sloppy.. but I do it anyways. I think everyone is good at kissing there's no real skill, it just feels nice to be that close and connected to someone you love

• Exceptionally.

• i have to have a good kisser just because I find a bad kisser to be a bit turn off

• not that big of a deal to me. You can always kiss with no tongue.

What Guys Said 1

• Only the french people are true "good" kissers

To b honest I like girls who have no idea what theyre doing when they kiss.

Cause then you kno wether she's kissed 2 guys or 20 guys.