Your date had something very distracting about them?

Have you ever went on a date, and your date had something very distracting about them?

Say a dirty mark on their clothing, something stuck in the teeth, a nervous twitch?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... The guy had pink highlighted hair & on one side it said I love gayness. I kept on staring at it & giggling & he didn't even know. At the end of the night he told me it was his mates stag night ...

What Girls Said 2

• The guy would laugh or copy everything I did; he lacked personality.

• No. Those things are only distracting in a bad way if you're not into them. If you were into them, you wouldn't even notice.

What Guys Said 3

• A while ago I went on a date with a girl who had a huge space between her teeth. and another who was cross-eyed.

It was so distracting. They were both attractive girls though

• I've gone a date with a cross-eyed girl too. Know what you mean.

• I once dated a gal who spent endless hours on the computer but she dumped me because I was too distracting.

• This one girl had a cumstain on her hair. I didn't know what it was at first but I thought it was a good opportunity to make some physical contact and I said, "You have something in your hair, let me get it for you." Upon closer inspection...SURPRISE! It's okay though because we didn't make it awkward. Oh and she was a complete slut as I found out later that night.