Would this make me a stalker/creeper? lol

That's the last thing I want him to think of me as :/ OK so a I have the hugest crush on a coworker of mine he's the cutest funniest guy ever! I really want to get to know him better so I want his number really bad, but I'm to nervous to ask for it of course. At work we have a list of phone numbers I was just gonna take it from there and tell him I was nervous to ask him for it

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do that... it's not stalker, but it's not really proper. Although don't worry... I think of it this way. When I'm curious about a girl and I search her name on the internet, look at her Facebook page, it would count as stalking/creeping. But when an investigator or reporter or anything does research on people for money, it's fine.

So really, there's no problem. It's only stalker if you follow the person around, parking in front of their house, stuff like that, haha...

What Guys Said 2

• I would not do that. I don't think it's stalking, but it's wrong. It makes you look bad. If you really like him telling you like him, and ask him for his number. The worst he can do is say no.

• Do the honorable thing and just meet up with him at lunch or something. lol then ask his number :)

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm not really the best way to get a guy interested in you. You may be nervous, but you say he is the funniest guy ever...Meaning you talk to him sometimes. You should just throw it in to a conversation, and ask..hey do you wanna hang out sometime?