Kiss a stranger?

Strange as it may seem, I've been wanting to plant a kiss on a stranger. So how do I go about doing this? Should I resort to a quick peck or a big, sloppy, intrusive tongue fest? Guys, how would you react? Would you be upset? Annoyed? Appalled?

P.S. I don't mean a stranger as in the deliciously flirtatious hottie winking from across the club. I mean a complete stranger walking back home from the local supermarket with earphones plugged in and guard completely down.

Excuse the peculiar question. I'm just a bit curious. Thanks.

On second thought, I'd like to approach this as a complete hypothetical question, as well as changing the circumstances to pertain to only school.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well as you don't have a boyfriend, you would probably do your reputation more harm than good, only because the fact that you do have talent, and it will get noticed, but forcing your talents on someone is a reduction of their pottential, so wait for that guy to prove his worth and save that all special kiss for him, believe me it will be worthit for him and for you, stay safe,x

What Guys Said 5

• If done in school I don't really see a problem as most guys would probably just be to stunned to shove you away (or some might just really like it and not shove you away), just don't pick one with a girlfriend or you'll bear the consequences xD

• Really? If it's not a problem, what exactly is it?

• okay I wanted to type touche but the site deletes the e...

• Yes, very touche. Okie dokies, I'll keep that in mind.

• I'm not a fan of violence, but if it were me I'd put you OUT of my personal space by the quickest means at my disposal. If that means a shunt, then prepare to be shunted.

• Haha. Yeah, I somewhat expected this.

• You naughty then?

• Nah. At least, not at the moment.

• Id ask "So how much do I owe you?"

• Why do you want to kiss a stranger when you can kiss your boyfriend ? :-P

• Oh, you got me! Now I just gotta find that nonexistent boyfriend of mine.

• oh yes, it would. :-)

• we'll seeee.

• seeing as you are under 18, I don't think its a good idea you doing it lol.

for a start, kissing someone who is a complete stranger and minding their own business isn't exactly nice for them and you are forcing yourself on someone who doesn't want it...not to mention they might get in trouble, freak out etc.

believe it or not, it is a form of assault.

• Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Assaulting someone is far from what I'd like to do. But then again, my curiosity has been greatly perked by this recently. What if I take it down a notch and apply this to only strangers in school? And I was kinda hoping that my age would give be an excuse for acting with such recklessness. Haha. Are you implying that it would be a better idea when I grow older..?

• no, I meant that if you are young and go and try to kiss someone who is older then they could get in trouble by passers by.

I wouldn't do it to anyone you didn't know...just as they may feel really uncomfortable with it. imagine if you were minding your own business and then out of nowhere I just came and started getting with you.

What Girls Said 1

• WOW!

I would NEVER do that!

how do you know he's not sick or something?

• then I guess I'll just be another cat curiosity kills.