Girl drives date everywhere, is it ok?

So I'm dating this guy "Neil" but every time we go out I have to drive everywhere! At first I didn't really mind it, I was okay with it because he has a suspended license, but he told me that he drives to work all the time its about an hour drive to and from work, but I was fine with it because its work, work is important and he has to get there one way or another. But on Friday I went to a friends birthday party but my girl friend took me I didn't want to text "Neil" because I knew he wanted me to drive. Well turns out he drove to the party and had a few drinks it didn't seem like he cared about if he got pulled over or not. So that bothered me a bit, but I didn't tell anything. The next day he invited me out to dinner so I thought okay he's gonna pick me up, but NO! he texted me when he got home and told me okay pick me up! Note! that he could get his new license but just doesn't want to pay it. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• what would he be doing if he didn't have you to take care of him? is he grown? what's his problem?

What Guys Said 1

• It's NOT okay for him to be drinking and driving. It's not okay for him to drive on a suspended license. It's also not okay for him to not drive you places, since he's driving anyway. This guy is irresponsible, and inconsiderate.

What Girls Said 1

• No that's not OK if he is OK driving to work on a suspended licence then he can be OK with it when yawl go on dates