First date?

OK well to make a long story short me and my boyfriend got into a little fight on are first date because I told him I well pay for lunch/dinner if you can buy the movie tickets after the meal but then I guess I got him on his period or something the next thing I know w were fighting what I wan to know is why he acting like this to me...): thank you ladies and gentle man (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Well getting into a fight on your first date is not a good sign! lol But it seems quite fair to me that you pay for a meal and he pays for the tickets... So I'm not really sure why he went into a tantrum about that?... Sounds a bit childish really from what you've said.

I guess it's up to you whether you want to give him another chance or not... But like I said before, getting into an argument on a first date is not a good sign...

Good luck with this... Whether you choose to give him another go or not... :o)

What Guys Said 4

• You'd pay for a meal, while he pays for the tickets?

What the f*ck is his problem? Sounds fair and even to me.

If he had a problem, he could have been more mature about it and let you know how he handles the date payments. What he wants to do.

I had a girl pay for our date and I didn't like it. I tried telling her how I want to do it, but she was too stubborn to let me pay my half :(

--It didn't work out. That was the last time I saw her. My principle being that I can pay my own sh*t because I do NOT want to be a spoiled bum.

• Movie tickets are like nothing, why would he even complain?!

• because he's a douchebag. always offer to pay for the girl.

• Either he wanted to pay for everything (male pride thing)..or he thinks you should have paid for everything (he's broke). It's a question you'll have to ask him yourself, question is, "do you trust him to tell the truth"

By the way, there's something called Manopause..he's too young to be going through it but we do also get PMS type symptoms, just like women.

What Girls Said 0