When is the best time to tell a guy you've never had a boyfriend?

When is the best time to tell a guy you've never had a boyfriend, never made out, are a virgin, etc. ? How much does it matter to you? I'm just wondering in case I ever get there, I want to prepared! And if the girl is a little awkward/shy on the date, is that a problem for you?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm curious. Why do you want to tell a guy all of that? It sounds like you want to keep that in your back pocket just in case you need an excuse. If a guy likes you, that kind of stuff goes out the window. It really does.

There's nothing wrong with being awkward or shy. In fact, expect some awkwardness especially on the first date. If an awkward moment comes around, don't take it seriously. Last thing you want to do is mentally shut down during a date.

• I don't intend to use them as excuses. Just to explain why I may be a horrible kisser, ect. haha. The thing is, when I'm around a person/people I don't know, I feel uncomfortable for awhile and I just sort of freeze. I can't think of anything to say or come up with a question. Besides the basics! I really want to say something, and I know I should, but by the time I come up with something, the conversation has already went down another path!

• What are you studying? What do you like to do in your free time? What did you do last weekend?

Just FYI... these are really rhetorical questions. You said before that you feel uncomfortable with people you don't know. For me, it's easier to have a conversation with people I don't know because... well, there's so many things I don't know about them!

Just think of what you want to know about the guy on your first date. Preferably, make them open-ended questions.

G'luck!

• Ah ic. Thanks!

What Girls Said 0