When my boyfriend kisses me?

When my boyfriend kisses me he always slobbers all over my face its so gross I always have to wipe my face how do I tell him with out being mean? And hr always always uses tongue al the time even for a hello or goodbye kiss it would be nice to have some kisses that don't involve tongue, what do I do about this? How do I tell him? Please help me with these :)

Most Helpful Girl

• A really subtle way to get him to change his kissing habits, is to say "I really love it when you do it like this" and demonstrate how you would like to be kissed. His feelings aren't hurt and he feels like he's really turning you on.

What Guys Said 6

• I know how you feel. One of my first girl friends was a terrible kisser. She could wind up licking my chin, on a bad one... she was all over the place.

Anyway, you need to take him and sit him down somewhere you plan to make out later. Somewhere private. And reassure him that you're not planning to break up with him or anything but you need to ask him... "Who taught you to kiss?" He'll either give a name, and you can say "Well, she clearly was a lousy teacher" That way you're blaming her, not him, and you can tell him you'd like to teach him some things...

OR, he'll say "No one". In which case you can go "Oh! That explains it!" Then touch his arm gently and say "Oh sweetie, I had no idea no one had tried to teach you how to kiss properly... you poor thing..."

Again, that's not as blunt as saying "You kiss funny." or "You're just not very good at it."

Get him to a place where he will accept that he's doing something wrong, and that you can teach him the way you WANT him to kiss... and then it's all about the practice.

IF he thinks no one is supposed to teach someone else how to kiss... show him that scene from Cruel Intentions where Sarah Michelle Gellar teaches Selma Blair how to kiss.. Show him YouTube, where there's thousands of videos, teaching people how to kiss.

Then it's simply a matter of teaching him good habits.

1) No slobber, he's not a dog.

2) Tongue is not obligatory.

• PMSL ! I know some girls that could use some lessons from Belgie...(:

• hm..this is out of no where...but I recall how my ex told me she was happy how I was not like her. but then she would use tongue because since I didn't give her wetness, I guess she was using me as payback for getting wet kisses before me. so I was the other way around like you.. what I did..was just told her stright up.. I stop her I kiss her on the check..held her be hide why we were watching tv..just talk it out .. not being directed . just slowing curving it.. haha.. althought she was a smart..and call me out on it. lol

• LOLOL THATS TERRIBLE. Just tell him, there's absolutely NO GOOD WAY to phrase this. Just think of the embarrassment you'll be unable to save him as karma, ey? LOL

• Just tell him straight. That's what I would want. Tell him he's slobbering over you and to not usetongue so much. Also give him a few examples of your own on how you want to be kissed.

• Of course by telling him straight forward. If you don't want to be rude (though this is not rude), then just teach him how to kiss. But don't say: "OK, let me teach you how to kiss". Instead, while you are kissing him, say: "This is how I would like to be kissed" :)

• Bad kissers usually mean bad sex and bad sex usually means bad relationships. If you don't like his kissing...time to look for a new boyfriend...

What guy wants to be told he's a bad kisser. It'd be like telling you "you're fat"

What Girls Said 1

• lol funny story. I was totally in love with this kid in the 8th grade and he'd kissed almost every girl in our class except me and I finally got my chance...omg he was awful he kissed like a frog it was the weirdest and worst kiss I ever got and it was my first one and I was pretty much like "omg this is awful why do people do this?" LOL

let's hope some girl set him straight somewhere down the line so while he may be embarrassed by your telling him you aren't a fan of his kissing style and correcting him, one day he'll be grateful you set him straight ;)