Which girl would you date?

WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Girl #1: REALLY pretty, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS really thin (about 93 lbs), Tall, shy, big brown eyes, dresses like she's rich, but ALWAYS has chapped lips, drags her feet, and has a speech problem, plays dumb, mumbles

OR

Girl #2: REALLY Cute, sexy, pretty, blond, funny, and fun to hang out with, outgoing, has darkish blue green eyes with black thick long eyelashes, thin, but not incredibly thin, like ranges around 130lbs, short, but not incredibly short, but ALWAYS talks, laughs, is herself!

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course the second girl! She seems just perfect! Everything about her!

The first one.. fuuuck.. high maintenance, plays dumb and can't speak properly.. damn I couldn't date her! And brown eyes are boring!

What Guys Said 7

• #2, no question.

Tall and 93lbs is probably way too skinny for my taste. I don't want to have to worry about breaking her every time I touch her. Plus, girls that play dumb all the time annoy me.

• Well first off, The CAPS isn't really that necessary, but I guess your trying to pump people up so its alright, out of that selection, I would pick number one . Sounds more of my taste.

• it depends, I have bad experiences with girls that always talk and laugh, its one of the signs I've learned to watch for and be aware of, so if I had to choose between the two id take girl number 1 that's just what my life experience has come to tell me so far

• That's actually a tough call for me. I'm kind of attracted to the shy and nerdy/geeky types, but 93 pounds is actually too thin for me. I'd call it a tie without knowing more about the two (such as interests, hobbies, etc.)

• Girl 1 FTW!

• Girl #1... I like a girl that mumbles, plays dumb and has a speech problem. That way I don't have to hear her yaking at me.

"CLEAN UP THE GARAGE!",

"TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE!"

"FILE DOWN MY CORNS!"

"RINSE OUT MY BED PAN!"

"FETCH THE DAMN WATER!"

Yak...! Yak...! Yak...!

Girl #1.

• Girl #3

What Girls Said 2

• Some other chick getting more attention than you - so you had to post this obviously one sided question that highlights you as the better chick in comparison?

Wow.

What matters are the negative things you didn't mention. Maybe you have quirks people don't really like - maybe your not as amazing as you put out to be - could be anything really.

Maybe the other girl has amazing qualities people / guys really like? Maybe she has something that just makes her stand out more?

Who knows.

It really makes you look bitter and hateful posting about her as you did - while boosting up your own self image.

What you should do is not care, and quit comparing yourself to her - quit caring about how someone else acts, dresses etc -

Who gives an honest f***?

Get this other chick off your mind and focus on your life - not trying to boost your ego by making a biased comparison on some damn advice site.

Ay ay ay people...

• beings that you said less bad things about girl 2, they're probably going to go with that.