Why didn't he answer my phone call?

He sends a text to say "good night talk to you tomorrow " I called him and he did not answer ! This is so out of character because he has called me when he says he would ! I tried calling him, went to voice mail .. I'm starting to think that he is not trust worthy .. Is it normal for man to act this way ? Should I worry ? I don't want to get hurt .

Most Helpful Guy

• well if you have been acting in a negative manner toward him then that might be a reason why he's distancing himself. either that or he's growing bored with you. men can be like that. We"re a**holes sometimes. if this is an isolated incident then you should not worry, he probably wanted to sleep cause he was tired.

and here is the thing if you protect yourself from getting hurt all the time you also risk the opposite of what could happen, which is a emergence of a great relationship with a strong love. corny I know but hey if he hurts you by breaking up with you, you can be strong enough to get through it, and then find someone who is even better for you someday.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No, seems fairly legitimate so far. You shouldn't jump to conclusions and become a hysterical woman. Hysterical women scare men off. I mean, if he hasn't called you for one day you're not going to die. Also try to remember he has a life of his own.

• people aren't glued to their phones...