Should I text him?

I have been dating this guy I like and last week things got fairly intimate. We didn't end up having sex but, it was on the mind. Anyways the I chatted with him briefly the next day and everything seemed fine. Then on Mon had face-booked me saying his phone was acting up and it wouldn't let him type but he hoped I was okay. But now it's been almost a week and I haven't heard anything, I know he is super busy with with and I don't want to over load his Facebook or phone with messages because his phone is out or service like a crazy person. But we were supposed to have plans tomorrow? I am so confused as to what to do? Should I wait for him? Should I just forget about it? Should I send a message and see what is what? I get that your phone isn't working right but texting isn't the only way to get a hold of someone? Maybe I am being played?

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he's either flaky or not interested; either way, it's a bad sign. The busted phone is no excuse; there are plenty of ways to get in contact with somebody. I would make other plans for tomorrow, since he didn't bother to firm up plans for your get-together. If he makes specific plans with you for a future date, by all means, go out and have fun.

What Girls Said 1

• Before jumping to conclusions, try sending him a text asking if you're still on for tomorrow. If you don't hear back from him then start forgetting about him. I don't know anyone who lets their phone act up for over a week, especially when they know they may be missing messages from women lol. I also wouldn't look at this as being played. Only you can allow yourself to be played. You liked him, you were dating him, you decided to get a little bit intimate with him. No big deal. If he decides to walk away for no reason, then it's his loss.

You are only "played" when you let it destroy you and make you think you should've done something different. You shouldn't have done anything different. You did what you wanted to do and didn't regret it until he started acting funny. The problem then is with his actions, not yours. You maintain class and self respect when you don't regret your actions, but merely view it as a lack of compatibility between the two of you and forget about it. His loss, not yours.