For lonely guys: Do you feel that getting a girl is close to impossible?

I have wanted a girlfriend for over 12 years and I have never had one. I have been alone for all my life. I am so use to be alone now that I find it hard to imagine myself with a girlfriend or a wife. Has that ever happen to anybody else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally know where you are coming from. And it has happened to me. There have been many times in my life where I have felt exactly this way.

I'm 32 and have never had a girlfriend. Just be happy you aren't me. The older you get, the harder it gets. And then in the back of your mind, you have to worry, how are you going to explain being a virgin when you finally meet the right woman. How to explain the lack of experience.

I go to church regularly and I just try to have faith. I also try to talk to at least 5 new girls a week, I figure I'll meet someone special eventually if I continue to do this.

What Girls Said 1

• do't be so needy or desperate. accept that you don't and move on with your life. get involved, work on other aspects and when you least expect it, she's going to walk into your life

What Guys Said 1

• no, but I will admit that getting a good girl is close to impossible