I really like this girl but she is dating someone else now

ok well I have liked this same chick for like 3 months now. I know I'm a bitch for not making a move when I should of and now she is dating someone else now is there anything I can do? do I beat this guy up? do I let him be and make a move when she's done with him?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Hell keep on pursuing it, and when it is done then jump in, or like let her know and hope that she feels the same way that you do.

• she is dating someone though maybe ill just wait till he blows it with er

• Ohhh good luck honey! :-) I will cross my fingers for you!

• kk thanks :)

• Talk to her , make her laugh, compliment her .. etc etc

• just let it go. plenty of girls out there

What Guys Said 2

• I wish I could beat up a girl's boyfriend and win the girl over, after all, isn't that how animals settle things? the winning male gets the girl, is deemed and alpha male, us humans are animals too, as in we have sex to breed too, but I would not do it because I don't want to get arrested, I would say this to the girls boyfriend: link

• If you beat up her boyfriend she will hate you and you will have a zero chance of getting with her.