Random Phone calls?

I have a boyfriend and apparently his friend Matt calls me late last night and says that my boyfriend has been cheating on me with some girl named Marissa. I don't know if I should believe this or ask him about it.. My boy friend gets mad super easily, and I don't feel like hearing his mouth. And I have never met his friend Matt and I don't know if his just trying to cause drama. What should I do!? HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• i think the only thing I can say you need prove does he have prove that proves he is tell you the truth if so confront your boyfriend about it and show him the prove if Matt does not have prove then don't believe hm unless he have prove and he shows you prove you need get all the proves and is there any witnesses who saw your boyfriend cheating on you as soon as you get all the proves you need then confront him about it and show him the prove he was cheating.And if there is no proves at all to show he is telling the truth then yes he is causing drama or trying to break you two up I hope this helps you out and good luck to you and I hope everything turns out OK for both of you and if you got anything to ask me or if you got any questions you like to ask me feel free to ask me and I will see if I can answer your question.

What Guys Said 3

• It could be that he think it's his duty to tell you the truth about what is taking place in front of his eyes, because he just doesn't want you to find out the truth about your boyfriend... or he could just do it because he wants his friend back, and that he thinks is changed since he met you and spends time with you... or he just wants to get him back for something, or he wants you. So you have a lot of choice...

BUT!

What I would do? I don't take in-direct contact seroius anymore, if people really want to tell me something, just come up to me and don't hide behind your pc, cellphone... you get the picture...?

• your guy and his friends seem like d***s to me, best to drop them all. imo unless youve got more to say on this. why would anyone want to date someone who gets angry super easy anyway?

• Apparently his friend is not a friend. He's seems jealous and envious. What a backstabber! If he is your boyfriends friend and he's doing this kinda stuff do think highly of his character, do you trust what he say's. Get proof if your are suspicious and then tell Matt to hide under matt!

What Girls Said 0