Dating problems, advice?

I've been dating the same guy on and off for over a year now. He seems great to me but I feel like I'm just being stupid.ive never broke up with him he's always broke up with me. the first time we broke up was because he cheated. the second was because he was "stressed out." third time he told me he was in love with someone else. Now, he hides that me and him date. he talks to other girls but gets mad if I wanna talk to my guy friends or if I bring up an ex he gets mad. he's angry all the time now. He snaps at me and trash talks me around my friends and its embarassing I love him a lot but should I end it this time? for good. no matter how bad its gonna hurt me?:( please give me your honest opinion on this and any advise that may help.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's terrible. Whether to break up with him or not is ultimately your decision, but you should definitely sit him down and tell him off for everything that he's done to you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• 3 strikes and he out. OMG cheating is enough reason all by itself! And your afraid of getting hurt?!?! I'm gonna say something and it gonna sound cruel but I'm saying it with your best interest in mind. What happened to your self esteem, respect, and boundaries? You don't should not be dating until you address those issues. Ur not afraid of being hurt, you already are beyond belief. You fear being alone. So hang onto a manufactured and imaginary boyfriend. In process you are getting trampled on. I can't blame the guy you need to take responsibility. Where to do think this going? Marriage and commitment ? No you are throwing yourself under the bus all by yourself. WAKE UP! Ur worth more. Way more. Wrap your head around that!

• Definitely. This guy is toxic and has no respect for you whatsoever.

• the answer to that question is quiet obvious, that guy is playing you, mistreating you and emotionally abusing you, he clearly has so much control over you ! so why should you accept to be in such an abusive relationship ? , I understand that you're in love him and I think that most of girls went through those kind of relationships, and from my personal experience I can advice you to break up with him right away and NEVER EVER get back to him no matter how much you feel you miss him and no matter how hard he tries to get back to you (because I'm pretty sure he's not gonna let you go that easy , not because he can't live without you but because he needs to keep controlling you because that gives him power in his opinion) , sure its gonna hurt you in the beginning and you will be heartbroken and stuff, but trust me in time you're gonna find someone better for you , who respects and worships you and treat you like a queen, and hen you will forget all about that di**head. There are plenty of nice guys out there So just appreciate yourself more and have a little patience ...

• how would I break up with him though? I can't do it face to face. what would I say to him?

• just tell him that you're over this relationship and you wanna move on with your life, don't give him any reasons because no matter what you say he's gonna try to make you feel wrong and since he has this much power over you I think he's gonna be able to manipulate you one more time, so don't give it another thought and just do it