What did she mean in this message?

My friend sent this text.

"You're so innocent! I thought you were this big scary guy. You should talk more, girls would line up to make love to you."

Most Helpful Girl

• You seemed intimidating to her before she got to know you better, but then she realized how nice you are.

What Girls Said 7

• Dude! It means exactly what it says. :D Have you got a threatening appearance or something? She's basically saying that you're really sweet and you're a fantastic guy. And should talk more, apparently. Just have fun. :)

• I have a scar on my face so I look sort of mean

• Nah, disregard people who say that she likes you. You are most probably friendzoned.

• How do men get friend zoned? :O

• Exactly what she said. If you spoke up some more and got involved in more conversations, girl would spread for you. Simple.

• There is no code to that. It means what it means. You are a nice guy, you just look intimidating, just relax and try to be more approachable (aka smiling).

• means she likes you.

• Well she likes you and want you to know you are hot and would be hotter if you were a bad boy.

• it means she's surprised you're not a mean type of a guy or in the jerk category, she is stunned that you're a really sweet and kind guy, may be she judged the book by its cover and realized she was wrong

What Guys Said 1

• dude she likes you.