Drunk text messages?

So I got drunk one night and texted this guy, asking him to go out with me. He had been sleeping already so he didn't answer. Then, I woke up the next day and flipped out that I did ask out a dude via text, so I sent him a "sorry about the drunk texting last night"

Honestly...what would a guy think in this situation? Would he think that a girl is into the guy, or she just did a stupid thing while drunk?

Most Helpful Girl

• could be either or both. talk to him about it in person, and you'll probably be able to tell a little better how seriously he took it.

• Thanks :) Yeah...I'm into him, but not really into serious relationships now. I guess I'll see next time I see him in person.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd think you're into him, but now apprehensive about the relationship with that last little quip about being drunk. If you ARE interested pursue it further, and if not forget the situation ever happened. You might want to say that while you were drunk, you do want to date him. Only if you actually do, obviously.

• Thanks :) I'm into him, but not into serious relationship right now...so I guess I'll just be chill about it.

What Girls Said 2

• The guy probably think you are into him.

• Yeah, I'm into him, but not really into serious relationship right now...I'll see what happens :) Thanks!

• If I was a guy, I would think "drunk mind speaks the sober heart". It doesn't matter that you were drunk, you were feeling it, and acted out. Idk.

• That's a good one. Yeah, I guess drunk mind does speak the sober heart...which becomes a bit of a problem :-/