Messaging...Is it just a guy thing or what?

i like a guy and I think he likes me not to sure. anyway my question is that we message most days but I always have to message him first. I try and wait for him to message me but he never do and he will always reply right away and he does make conversation with me as well is that just a guy thing because I feel I get annoying if I message first even tho he replies?

Most Helpful Guy

• Signs to know that it is clear that you interest him: asking to hang out, a lot of attention thrown your way, comments that are made on your behalf (hopefully good comments if he is smart), nervous tones/body movements when you guys talk (if he is shy), contact on hands, legs, waist, or face (like him moving hair out of your eyes). TheNumbhead is right with his answer. A lot of guys don't know how to carry on a long convo over txting which is why it is usually good to analyze other ways of interacting with said person. So if it is just the txting portion that your worried, I wouldn't worry about it. Just look for some indicators of interest like listed above.

What Guys Said 2

• He is just trying to seem not too interested although I'm pretty sure he is by the sounds of his actions, I wouldn't worry about that too much, try and progress things further, like asking him out on a date or some kind of outing. This guy also might be a little shy. Either it seems like you will have to draw him out.

• It's not that he doesn't like talking to you or has become disinterested, it's just that many guys (including myself) are not always able to carry out conversations for long periods of time. Sometimes we can, but often we just run out of words to say, not because of who we're talking to, but because that's how our brains work. The only problem is that we have a really hard time explaining this to our girlfriends usually, haha!

So anyway, don't worry about it, it's a normal guy thing.

What Girls Said 1

• There are 2 explanations for this situation.

# 1 He probably shy and doesn't want to make the first make cause he's unsure how you feel and him saying cool or yea... He doesn't want to say the wrong thing or he's unsure of what you like.

#2 He's not interested but doesn't want to hurt your feelings ... and that why he hasn't made the first move or try to have a meaningful conversation or try to get to know you .

This can only go 2 way's and its up to you to read more signs and try to figure out