Having problems kissing my guy.

So I'm newly dating this wonderful guy he doesn't pressure me into anything but everyone always asking if we have kissed and I feel so nervous because the last time I kissed a guy was when I was in grade 5 and now I'm 16 and he's 18. Also in regards to doing other things I have scars all down my body and feel like he deserves better would love some advice on what I should do and why I feel this way.

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as doing anything in a relationship, I think both should consent and feel comfortable to showing their feelings no matter what they are leaning toward. About the kissing part, if your worried about how it is going to be just do what comes natural. Usually a guy should be the first to start the kiss. If done correctly you really shouldn't have to do a whole lot besides hold on to him and meet him part way of course on the kiss. Closing your eyes usually helps it make it just a little bit more special cause it makes it so your not so worried about the things around you like for instance how he is feeling about it. At any point in a relationship you should always feel like you are comfortable and OK with what your doing otherwise regrets will come.

What Guys Said 1

• First of all, he's older than you, and second of all, he's the guy! If he really cares for you, he will kiss you eventually. It may take a while (it really depends on the guy), but he will, I promise! And trust me, you will cherish that moment much more than the moment where you two kiss due to the pressure of your friends. Let him lead the way, and enjoy the ride.

What Girls Said 1

• I am 17 and had my first kiss last year. I was so nervous I had no idea what to do but when it happens it sorta just comes naturally. It wasn't like I payed attention to what he did and copied but it was like my lips knew what to do. You will be fine, my first kiss was with a guy at a party id talked to for about ten minutes. So yours will be special :)