How can I start trusting girls?

As I was previously used by a girl & led on. I'm now reluctant to talk to girls I'm attracted to but I can talk to other girls fine. e.g. there's a girl who I think is stealing glances at me and I find her attractive but I won't approach her even though 1 of her close friends hangs around me.

So how do I go about this?

What Girls Said 1

• Okay...think about it. You've probably had a friend who has lied to you or wronged you at some point, but that doesn't mean all friends will treat you that way. Same for girls. We get confused sometimes, and end up hurting people in the process. This girl you were with before likely had a lot of issues and saw you as an outlet to make herself feel better about herself, which was wrong as you're not just a self-esteem raiser, you're a person too.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is not all girls are like that. :) So just don't worry about what might happen and open up to her. Good luck!

What Guys Said 0