Did I just send a totally turn-off text?

It felt natural for me to type this, but I'm not sure why I didn't get a response (its been a few hours).

We hadn't spoken in about 2 days, which was the last time we had gone on a date. He's the one who started the conversation by saying, "hi :)"

I reply pretty soon after (I'm not into the waiting-for-some-time-to-text-back game) with the following: "you beat me :( I was just to about to text you to say thanks for the date, and that I was really happy to see you :)"

I didn't really think much, just texted normally about how I felt, and I don't think that sounded creepy? but maybe I'm missing something...?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, sounds alright to me. (:

What Guys Said 1

• that would be a normal text for me even if I wasn't seeing the person at all.

chances are he is just busy...

What Girls Said 2

• He shouldn't be creeped out by that. Maybe he just got busy?

• umm ... to think the worst, he got freaked out and doesn't want to text you again. Next time be less direct lol

and if he texts you look at his answer and judge for yourself if he's creeped out or not.