What's the BEST Age to start dating?

I haven't started talking to boys yet (only as friends) and I believe at least 90% of the people in my grade had started dating a couple years ago. I don't know I should try now or what.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's different for everyone. My fiance didn't date anyone until she was 22, because she was waiting for everyone else to mature.

I think 16 or once you have a license is a good age

• I'm 17 and I don't have my license yet . My dad never has time to teach me how to drive lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It's different for everyone, but I think 16 is a nice age to start dating. If school grades won't suffer because of it.

• i think probably high school

• When you feel like you're ready and mature enough to date. I'd say 16 is a good age, on average, to begin dating. But there's no need to rush into a relationship. In high school, it seems like if you're dating you're automatically boyfriend/girlfriend and that's not how it works when you get older.