Girls choose the guys, and it's the guys job to ask them out?

Do you believe this statement: girls choose the guys, and its the guys job to ask them out?

Most Helpful Girl

• works either way. you get a girl who doesn't approach, it ain't gonna happen. cause sometimes the guy is too shy or nervous. and if you don't get a guy to approach a quiet shy girl, nothing happens. but then she needs to filter who comes approach her.

i get asked out a lot but I feel I have to filter a lot of the 'residue' out of the good stuff. I guess meaning there's a lot of guys who just aren't into me, but only the looks part. so yeah I got to choose and if I like him I approach. half of the guys I've gone out with, I've asked out. half of the other, have asked me out. goes both ways.

What Girls Said 8

• I read about this -- wish I could recall the actual article, though. A girl will be asked out by any number of guys and then has to eliminate through an internal filtering process. I'm not sure how that works for the girl who *doesn't* get scads of guys to ask her out.

• No, it isn't anyones job to do any thing. A lot of people this way though, they feel that men should be the initiator so they stand back in hopes of the guy making the first move.

• I believe this statement is a "GENERALIZATION".

It is both True and False.

Many people have different beliefs and circumstances.

So, my answer is a YES and NO.

A man can choose a woman he likes. A woman can choose a man she likes. The man can ask out the woman he likes and also be rejected. The woman can ask out the man she likes and also be rejected. The man can be shy and never approach any females. The woman can be shy and never approach any males. Etc..

• thats usually how it happens but not always. anything goes

• Yes and no, if they guy knows the girl is interested and he's interested back than something might come out of it.

• pikachu I choose yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou.

• no.

• So the next time you see me out on the street, and you want me, you are just gonna come up to me and ask for a good time?

• LOL! Here is how I would feel if every girl would ask me out instead of the other way around. (I mean this in a good way!) link

• lol out of excitement?! hahaha wow that's impressive... lol

• No, because it's perfectly fine for a girl to ask out a guy. Guys don't have to do all the work.

What Guys Said 10

• No, I think it's mutual

• It's becoming less and less true all the time

• Hey we have another panda on the site now. You and Dom are going to have to have a panda face-off to the death.

• Two poeple have to choose each other. Also any gender can ask the other out. There are no rules.

• yes I think its true

• I kind of agree with it but only to a certain extent.

• f*** to the N to the O, f*** no!

• Do you believe this saying: "Power of the Pusssy*?

• More of the guy's job to ask the girl out or so it seems.

• yeah I feel girls choose more than guys since they have the final say, all they have to do is accept or reject

• No, that's a crock, and assumes the girls have far more power than they actually do.