How do I find out if he's got something planned without making it sound like I'm expecting something?

I know it sounds stupid but here's the deal. This Friday will be 1 month for me and my boyfriend (and I know he remembers the date). He's a really a romantic guy but he hasn't mentioned anything about the day. I need to find out if we're doing anything just so that I can plan accordingly. But I don't want it to sound like I'm expecting something big. I only want him to do something if he wants to. So I need some creative ways to go about bringing it up and finding out. IDEAS?!?! (guys don't be shy...your opinions and experiences will be useful!)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you could always just ask him what he's doing this weekend. :) All casual like, so he won't know if you're asking about your anniversary or not!