I found a paper written by a girl last year in my book. What's your opinion on it?

It seems that this girl was comparing two guys by writing both names then drawing a line between the two and then listing pros underneath the names. Sort of like this

Conor

Pros:

Nice, older, drive, more independent, job, "more fun"

Matt

Pros:

Nice, parents, funny, drive, doesn't smoke

I thought it was kind of humorous. I bet 10 bucks that this girl picked conor in the end. What do you people think? Girls who would you have picked?

Hahahaha I thought it was hilarious how matt gets the "doesn't smoke" and conor gets the "more fun". Poor Matt haha
I put what was exactly on that paper in this question. There's no other details haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, that's not much to go on. They're both okay. I'd say either might be fine, but the "doesn't smoke" detail and the fact that Conor's older (by how much?), makes me lean towards picking Matt.

What Girls Said 5

• I bet she picked Conor! He has more pros! XD

• how is "parents" a pro?

• Yeah I though that was kind of weird too haha. Maybe she thinks his parents are nice? That's an odd pro. I think she got to Nice and then filled in some random things in to make it fair for Matt hahaha

• Being told what to do actually helps. Including jobs and can even be a fetish at times.

• aaaaaand end conversation!

• yeah she picked conor cause he's older and more fun :P

• I think she put Matt in the friends zone and used him and his nice parents hahaha

• just wondering why a girl would write something like that in a guys book? haha

• the fact that she listed conor first shows that he was on her mind the most and that matt was just a contender plus clearly he's 'more fun' than matt is...obviously he's a smoker though so I bet she did pick conor but it didn't work out since for me that'd be a relationship killer but it might not keep me from picking him in the first place thinking I could change him lol

you need to do some research I bet you could find out who these people are LOL

• I think the smoking mightve been referring to weed since there's only a small group of kids who smoke cigarrettes. In my opinion weed is not horribly bad. I'd much rather prefer the smell of weed to cigarrettes.

• well what are you waiting for I need to know! lol ask some kids who are seniors this year.

• Haha OK ok

What Guys Said 3

• She went with the smoker booooo

• She picked Matt and then cheated on him with Conor.

• I find it interesting how she doesn;t mention how attracted she is to either one, when it came to their looks. She listed all their personality traits...but in the end, girls go with who looks better