You wanted to stop seeing one of them?

What would you do if you were seeing two potentials and you wanted to stop seeing one of them? I just want to know what you all would do in this situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• i woud tell the person.that this relationship as gone as far as it can go..and its time to move on..and its nothing they did..it's just me and what I want in life..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• In this situation I would have to take a step back and look at both of them. Who makes me the happiest, who lets me be me, who can I just be me around...how does each one make you feel. In this type of situation you have to take your time and be sure..cause you don't want to end up with mr. wrong for the wrong reasons, and let Mr. right slip away =)

• End it...

• I think I misunderstood you. I thought you meant that there is one of them that you want to dump., but I think you really are asking what would you do if you want to narrow it down to one. I think you have to look back and think carefully about both of them. Weigh the pros and cons of each one. Which one do you think is more compatible with you, which do you see working out more in the long term. Who do you like being with more. I'm sure your gut is leaning towards one.

• And if you really can't decide between them, I would say you aren't as into any of them as you think you are, because if you really like one guy I think he will stand out to you.