What should I do about this guy?

He says he finds me attractive and he says he wants to fool around with me in his truck but I don't just want to screw around. What can I do to change that?

What Guys Said 1

• You can't really change what he wants to do "fool around." Tell the guy what you are looking for. If he is worth it, he will listen to you, if he isn't he will ignore and just want to have sex. Think about it, do you really want to love someone who just wants to "fool around in truck" with you?

What Girls Said 1

• What can you do to change what he wants to do...or to change what you want to do. I'm hoping you mean the first one, as you should never do something that you don't want to do or feel you have to make yourself do something that makes you feel uncomfortable. As for the guy I don't think there really is much you can do if that's his mind set other then talk to him, if he's not looking for a serious realtionship and that's all he wants then maybe you just have to let it go and look for someone who's not only going to respect that but also your needs out of a relationship as well =)

• I agree with this. If your instinct is he is gorgeous but I don't want to do what he suggests, then that is your mind protecting yourself. From my experience, guys who speak like this only want sex and don't particularly like you or have any interest in getting to know you as a person. Although very tempting, I have never regretted having sex with men who speak or make sexual offers this way.