Should I be worried?

My boyfriend took someone else to homecoming and everyone is telling me to break up with him, the only reason I haven't is because he asked her before we were going out...

Everyone's telling me he's playing me. But I don't feel that way. Should I keep my friends out of my relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honey, he's not your boyfriend. Homecoming is a particularly special event, and even if he asked HER before the two of you started dating? If he had REAL feelings toward you, he'd break the date with HER and take YOU ! Listen to your friends on this one.

What Guys Said 2

• Ultimately, it's up to you..your friends can only tell you what they think and so can we but it's got to be up to you. He took another girl to a dance. That's all I'm going to say

• Lol he took someone else... come on... how thick are you? Listen to your friends. Don't be an idiot.

What Girls Said 1

• your BOYFRIEND took SOMEONE ELSE to homecoming?! no. honey please. I don't want to be mean but that guy is right, how thick can you be? he should've gone to the other girl and said look I have a girlfriend now so I can't take you anymore sorry, and if she's a normal person she would've understood (not like it matters whether she does or not) and then the two of you would have gone to homecoming together. but he didn't. and the two of you didn't. so yeah, that needs to end

• i completely agree with her, the situation changed since he told that other girl he would go with her to homecoming, he has a girlfriend now he should have taken her aka you instead of someone whos well not you his girlfriend as his date