Never been kissed?

Never been kissed, asked out, anything. Is something wrong with me? I'm 16 and no guy has really showed me any attraction. All my friends have had bf's/been kissed, and some aren't even virgins anymore. I feel really rejected and kind of lonely. I'm pretty social, though I'm not aggressive or anything. I try to talk to guys but not overdo it. I've been told I'm pretty a lot (not trying to sound conceited), but I don't have the BEST body. I recently gained some weight due to health issues. Still don't get any attention from guys. Do all they see is my weight? I'm really self-conscious about it. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't get any attention from guys until I was 17. I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with you. You just haven't met that person yet. I had to get out of my town and school to find out guys actually like me. Don't feel like you aren't good enough. I know how it is to see all your friends with bf's, still being a kiss virgin and all that. You'll find someone someday =]

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think it anything wrong with you just keep being yourself and someone will come along :)

• Yes I think its something wrong with you----and don't report my answer because I told the truth, if you didn't want the truth then don't ask...Some guys can see past weight and some guys can't sooo

• then maybe all the guys where I live are just really shallow and not worth going after. -.- it's not like I'm in the plus sizes or anything.

• Thanks :P

• Yep :)

What Girls Said 4

• I can tell you that it's completely normal at your age to not have had any of those things happen. I was about 16 when I got my first boyfriend. I wasn't the first of my friends to date or the prettiest but I'm the first to be engaged now, everyone hits their prime at a different time. You really shouldn't worry about dating, when your that age school should be the most important thing and the girls who are so wrapped up in relationships and sex are going to miss out and be behind in school. The girls who are having sex are lonely too and they are trying to grow up and compensate for being teenagers and try to be adults when they're not ready. Guys in high school are immature and relationships at that time rarely amount to anything and it's not even worth dating guys until college because they are shallow and are either too scared to ask out a girl or just don't care.

• Same here and only recently have guys taken notice of me... Give it time!

• Try being 17

• it gets easier to meet guys in college