Why can't I kiss him?

okay so my earlier in the week my friend invited me and a bunch of other people over to her house to spend the night. Towards the end it was only me, her, and her two guy friends left watching a movie. Half way through they leave and its just me and the guy I hardly know. So he decides to move to the couch beside me, and we start talking, are you seeing anyone? Where do you do to school? Just small talk. He ends up putting his arm around me (which was fine by me). After awhile he kisses my forehead and I turn to look up for him, but when he acts like he is going to kiss me I ended up turning my head into his neck. I just couldn't do it. He asked me if I don't like to kiss on the first date, and I shook my head. He just smiled and kissed my forehead and pulled me closer.

The next day we all went to the movie and the same situation happened except he didn't really try to kiss me. To make a long story even longer we're planning on going on a date sometime, and I'd really like to kiss him, but I don't want to freeze up again. This wouldn't be my first kiss. But I've only been in two serious relationships, both of which I was really close friends with the guys for awhile before we had gone out. Soo, any ideas out there? I don't understand why I couldn't do it and its driving me insane!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• The first time is always the hardest. Just get all nice and relaxed...maybe build up to it a little and make sure you feel plenty comfortable with him first.